Deactivate/Activate procedures

Hello Everybody,

Thinking about airports like Heathrow, which has lots of overflow STARs which are not always used. Could be included on a future release the possibility of activating or deactivating certain SIDs or STARs without needing to edit the AIRAC files?

Thanks

But I think the right sidebar is only for displaying or not displaying the procedures, right? I am thinking about deactivating the procedure at all, I mean, to stop traffic using it. For example, when controlling at EGKK, usually the WILLO and TIMBA arrivals are used, but even when I only have those arrivals activated on the panel, the traffic still uses the LUMBA and ASTRA arrivals too, which are not normally used. So I was thinking if we could force the traffic to use only certain procedures instead of all the available ones.

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hello

As I said in my previous post, I think you can't select what procedures can or can't be used on the right sidebar. I think the sidebar selects what procedures we want to visualize instead of what procedures we want to use. As I explained previously, the planes will still use deselected procedures.

Do you plan to include the ability to activate/deactivate procedures on a future release?

Thanks

Archived