Aerosoft Extended A320 and A318/A319 Problems

maxreds19

Hi,
So this problem occurs with both Aerosoft A320 extended and the new A318/A319. I recently got new computer and this had only happened with this new computer, but it didn't immediately start happening with new computer. This happens about 75% of time, except for the JetBlue A320 w/ sharklets which always works for some reason. Anyway now to the problems, they either all occur on same flight or none of them happen:

1) As soon or about 2 minutes after selecting AP1 right after t/o the plane behind to climb at 6000 fpm all the way up to cruise level. (I select AP1 around 300-1000 ft AGL, and I set ATHR on the ground when lined up on runway) This is incredibly unrealistic. I am using managed mode for everything and it's all * * alt* *.

2)The airspeed stays around 240 knts. Even at FL220 or FL360 the ground speed stays around 240-270. The speed never switches to mach either as it normally does automatically. For example with this problem the PFD will say I'm going 260 knts and my ground speed is 240 at FL350 but without problem the PFD will say 260 knts as well,but my ground speed would be 400+.

3) The fuel rate is largely increased. I use aerosoft fuel planner that came with both Aerosoft A320 and A319. I flew KLAX-KSFO last week and I loaded 8500 kg of fuel (plenty) and I barely made it in with any fuel (like 750 kg left).

I've been using the Aerosoft A320 extended for 225+ hours on vatsim with VAs but it becomes very hard to fly with these problems. Yesterday at cross the pond, I had to restart my whole flight cause of this after waiting 1:30 for taxi clearance. My reliable JBU A320 w/ sharklets worked the second try.I have reinstalled it and didn't work. Anyway your airbus is amazing and can't wait for the A330

I know how to work an airbus, and this only started happening 1-2 weeks ago. I've flown this airbus and wilco A330/A340 without problem, but now this is happening with my aerosoft airbuses.

Ok, so my flight sunday afternoon worked with no problems, but today I experienced the same issue climbing out of KPHL.

I've attached a photo of the issue. It immediately started climb to 7000 fpm or so and the speed remained the same as true speed as indicated in another thread from a few days ago.

I was forced to exit out of my flight (I didn't have the time to attempt another one tonight), and it really is very annoying when this happens 75% of the time. This time it happened on the winglet version of A320 (JetBlue).

Thanks,

Max

post-119983-0-58391100-1414625833_thumb.

Archived