Activation issue with B777 xp10.30

Hi support

I bought the flight factor b777 about a year now I believe.I never had a problem with activation until now since I downloaded the update 1.61 to 1.70 which just came out.Anyway I tried multiple times to activate the b777 v 1.70 and says my activation code is not valid.I also try manually and I have the same error message saying" error activating aircraft".By the way the serial code im using is from my acc in the download shop in case you need to know......please help..thank you.

Hello,

unfortunately we don't have acces to the keys of the FlightFactor Addons.

Please send a mail to

777support@philippmuenzel.de

More infos you find in the manual page 4,5,6.

X-Plane 10 Main Folder\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\777 Worldliner ......\DOCs

Greets Heinz

Hi support

I bought the flight factor b777 about a year now I believe.I never had a problem with activation until now since I downloaded the update 1.61 to 1.70 which just came out.Anyway I tried multiple times to activate the b777 v 1.70 and says my activation code is not valid.I also try manually and I have the same error message saying" error activating aircraft".By the way the serial code im using is from my acc in the download shop in case you need to know......please help..thank you.

Hello,

unfortunately we don't have acces to the keys of the FlightFactor Addons.

Please send a mail to

777support@philippmuenzel.de

More infos you find in the manual page 4,5,6.

X-Plane 10 Main Folder\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\777 Worldliner ......\DOCs

Greets Heinz

Okay! thank you for your assistants.......thank you.

Hi again

I will like to know in xplane 10 what is the Log.txt file and also where can I locate it cause Flight Factor guys is asking me to send them the Log.txt file for the B777 that im trying to activate.........plz help thank you.

Archived