Wing Lights

gfd

Greetings,

Now don't start yelling at me....

I used the excellent tweak to improve the wing lights in AirbusX A320/A321. How would I go about applying something similar for A318/A319.

Any replies, gratefully accepted.

Graham

Thanks Mathijs and Patrick,

Yes that's the tweak. I wonder how I might go about modifying those values to apply them to the A318/A319. I would try on my own, but a little knowledge is a dangerous thing :flame_s:

Thanks to Mark79 for the tweak.

Thanks,

Graham

EDIT: It appears I double posted this thread. Not sure how I did it. My apologies. G

I think we can make it work also on A319/A318, basicly its just light positions that has to be put in place for wing lights to show correctly. Everything else (fx files etc) is covered already with Mark79:s mod. Anyone willing to experiment with those light positions?

Experimenting...it works http://postimg.org/image/vb45ap8q1/, i just have to find correct positions for the lights :D

Here are the positions for the wing lights for the A319/319, i'll continue to tweak them more when i have time :)
A318
light.1 = 8, 12.5, 21.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.2 = 8, 8.0, 20.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.3 = 8, 12.5, -21.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.4 = 8, 8.0, -20.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
A319
light.1 = 8, 19.8, 19.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.2 = 8, 8.0, 18.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.3 = 8, 19.8, -19.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.4 = 8, 8.0, -18.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing

HI,

I do believe that the tweak should be added in the [LIGHTS] section of the aircraft.cfg file of the respective planes A318, A319CFM, A319IAE. With the new versions of Airbus, there is only 1 light listed by default. The number is light.0. Add the lights listed above, underneath the default entry and save the file(s).

I think you have to add a comma to the end of each line.

Thanks Mikael,

Graham

EDIT: Emiliost posted the answer as I was writing this reply. Sorry for the duplication.

Archived