New US Airways repaint ready

araig

As the repaint request thread is now locked and this isn't a Holgi repaint guess I'll start a new thread.

N826AW Arizona now ready for release. Zip file contains both clean and dirty versions.

Enjoy!

post-1357-0-43351700-1413910855_thumb.jp

post-1357-0-81719600-1413910857_thumb.jp

I have updated the N828AW repaint with slightly modified blue stripes and the zip file now includes both clean and dirty versions. It's the same link in the download area just a new zip file. Old one was 11Mb this one is over 20Mb.

I have updated the N828AW repaint with slightly modified blue stripes and the zip file now includes both clean and dirty versions. It's the same link in the download area just a new zip file. Old one was 11Mb this one is over 20Mb.

Great thanks for the heads up and the hard work :)

Don,

Don't think Delta fly the A318 do they? Either way I'm concentrating on US Airways at the moment.

Here's the latest, regular livery but in pre-merger guise with Star Alliance graphics. Clean and Dirty versions included in the zip file.

post-1357-0-32247500-1414428667_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...

Been working on this one for far too long but had to grab some reference photos myself! Took a while before my travel plans matched those of N744P!

Available in the download area, clean version only for now but expect dirty and American Airlines versions in the future.

post-1357-0-96358800-1420487641_thumb.jp

Download file has been updated to 1.1 to correct the night time tail texture. Please download again and accept my apologies for the error.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great work on the US Airways/American liveries, especially the heritage and specialty schemes. When you have an opportunity, I hope you'll consider the American Airlines heritage livery commemorating the green/orange America West colors for the A319 (N838AW). Thanks so much for making these liveries available to us!

danch53, I think Holgi did that livery for the A320 extended so he maybe able to do a "quick" conversion to the 319. Would be a whole lot more work for me!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived