Replace British Pilot sounds?

fanblade

Hi Aerosoft Team,

Could I please ask if it is possible to use the 3rd party British sound set that was made for the A320..cannot remember the guys name and replace the current British ones used in the A319?

Does the A319 still have the same amount of sound waves as the AXE used?. If so would it just be a case of copying across of course retaining the original in case of issue.

Just thought I would ask

Kind Regards

That voicepack has been retracted by the author

This is not true.

The pack is still freely available and sharable. It just isn't hosted/uploaded anywhere at this time. Mainly because, as you point out, with the A318/9 released, and the upgraded A320/1 imminent, it needs to be updated for the extra voice calls.

The extra calls will be recorded soon and a new version of that original British Voice Pack will be made available here in the Aerosoft Download Centre.

Users will be able to install it into the "user" voice option, so it can be used or not used selectively (without overwriting any other voice packs).

Hi David,

Excellent news! if your the guy who made this well done, if please pass on my thanks, much prefer it over the new set in the A319....would love a British Co Pilot too...but that is just pushing it...then maybe a Flight Attendant.......I will stop there..

Will look out for this!

Cheers

Hi David,

Excellent news! if your the guy who made this well done, if please pass on my thanks, much prefer it over the new set in the A319....would love a British Co Pilot too...but that is just pushing it...then maybe a Flight Attendant.......I will stop there..

Will look out for this!

Cheers

:cheers_s:

Thanks, yes, I created the British Voice Pack and I am also the voice of the default (Irish) Ground Crew fella in the A318/9. Of course, Aerosoft did a great job with the new voice packs and it's great to have so much variety now. But as at least one of the British pilots is definitely Australasian I'd suspect, it will be nice to have the Brit captain back. :)

Yep, the British PM has lived in New Zealand.

It's a great voice set, and nice, clear, projected speaking, so certainly no criticism of it at all. The point only really being that native Brits can tell that it's an Australasian accent, so it might be better for the Kiwi guy's voice set to be shown as "NZ English" or something similar. Or not, no biggie.

Hiya,

Does anyone known or the female first officer UK/New Zealand voice of AXE will also be updated for the A318/A319?

Thx,

Marcel

Hi, just to update that I've agreed with Rolf within the Airbus Development Team to record a full new HD British Accented PF voice set, and this will be used as the 'Standard PF' set, going forward. We've agreed to make this Captain a little more formal that the Captain in my previous British Voice Pack;

let's call it formal but friendly. :)

So there'll be no 'addon pack' from me as such, but the new voice pack that I record will be available in a forthcoming build of the Airbus product(s).

Thanks.

Thanks, yes, I created the British Voice Pack and I am also the voice of the default (Irish) Ground Crew fella in the A318/9. Of course, Aerosoft did a great job with the new voice packs and it's great to have so much variety now. But as at least one of the British pilots is definitely Australasian I'd suspect, it will be nice to have the Brit captain back. :)

As an Aussie, I just can't pick the accent - definitely not an Aussie born one, sounds too posh, maybe a hybrid from an immigrant, the flight attendant giving the announcement is defiantly Oz. Anyway the voicepacks available for the A318/319 add variety and diversity to the AXE, don't sound too bad. I really appreciate your PF and Ground crew replacement.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering who did the Irish voice ;)

Nicely done,David.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering who did the Irish voice ;)

Nicely done,David.

Thanks Jude. Being a Geordie, it required some effort but having Irish heritage on one side my my family helps! :) .....although I was worried that the ground crew fella sounded a little... Father Ted

:lolsign_s:

Hi David,

Well I think yours is a vast improvement on the current voice set used in the A319....talking of which have you released your s yet for this model...getting tired of the supplied one!!!

All the best

Archived