Holgi

Planned and delivered (links and pictures)

Hi!

Is it possible to make an Aegean Airlines Airbus A320 IAE such as SX-DVN or SX-DVY?

Thank you in advance!

Any chance you can do the Thomas Cook A321 UK with sharklets in the new sunny heart livery- minus the window blinds like your beautiful Easyjet A320 G-EZWM? 

I already have the other repaint in this-but prefer the liveries without the window blinds. 

Thanks ;)

5 minutes ago, LivesayMD said:

Can I get some advice on using the aerosoft airbus paintkit. I am trying to take my TWA livery from the PMDG 747 v3 to the buses. The paint kit does not come with a blank aircraft how do I start. Thanks for any help.

Please open an own topic for your question. It is not really related to release announcements of Holgi.

Hi Holgi,

Thanks for all the hard work! To keep you busy ;), can you make a livery for the A319 Air Corsica (CCM).

Thanks in advance

Good Afternoon

I see your liveries look very good and fall in the 7-STAR bracket.

Do you have any South African Airways for the A319-100 & A320 would be appreciated time permitting PLEASE?

Thank you & have a nice day!

Regards

Richard E S

South Africa

Holger, could you do the Aerosoft A321 FSX Version in the Virgin America standard and More West Coast liveries? 

If so, I can send you photos of what it looks like

On 2/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, Andrew Evans said:

Holger, could you do the Aerosoft A321 FSX Version in the Virgin America standard and More West Coast liveries? 

If so, I can send you photos of what it looks like

I would even be happy with an FSX Virgin America A321 at this point. I dont see anyone making one for the P3D professional version