Planned and delivered (links and pictures)

Holgi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Unbelievable Holgi, you are on a roll. So many delivered liveries!

Thanks

I'll do everything so that the project remains alive!

Hi Holgi,

thanks for all your delivered liveries. I love them...

A question, you can write a date behind the updated liveries. I think it's a bit easier to see if we have the last version of the liveries.

Sven

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi,

thanks for all your delivered liveries. I love them...

A question, you can write a date behind the updated liveries. I think it's a bit easier to see if we have the last version of the liveries.

Sven

Ok I'll do that ... good idee!

Holgi pls may I know if among your planned liveries 320/319 there's a place for my 2 months ago requested fictional ATI AeroTrasportiItaliani old seventies one as it was for Dc9-30s (you can have a look at them on airliners.net if you're too young to remember them). Otherwise the new (eighties and nineties blue similaAlitalia MD80 liveries, the same on airliners).

Thanks very much for your answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi pls may I know if among your planned liveries 320/319 there's a place for my 2 months ago requested fictional ATI AeroTrasportiItaliani old seventies one as it was for Dc9-30s (you can have a look at them on airliners.net if you're too young to remember them). Otherwise the new (eighties and nineties blue similaAlitalia MD80 liveries, the same on airliners).

Thanks very much for your answer.

Ah, you mean the blue ATI livery ... for an A320?

Ah, you mean the blue ATI livery ... for an A320?

The blue one would be great 320CFM, but have a look at the older retro one sixties&seventies that was on the DC9-30s is poetry!

Anyway due to the lack of such a fictional livery I'll enjoy anyone. THANKS

Hi!

Your liveries is fantastic!!!!

I looking forward to have a SAS liveries for Areosoft Airbus 319 CFM! I know there is one for the IAE but there is still problem with this machine and fly without problem with the CFM. But no SAS liveries.

Thanks and Regards

Folke Ekeroth

Scandinavian vIrtual Airlines

Archived