Spoilers not arming by CP on Appr if used during flight

S_D

I have two workarounds you could try to help bypass this problem.

1) Don't use the checklists. I personally have found them annoying for multiple reasons, and have not even touched them for months, neither on the old A320/321 nor the newer products.

2) If you must use checklists, consider purchasing FS2Crew Airbus Edition.

Thanks for your ideas but if you compare real SOP's with our checklist functions please tell me what is annoying? They are not just checklists (maybe we should change the naming) but complete SOP's for various situations. FS2Crew covers just the checklist part. Or are there checklists for GoAround, Steep Approach with the A318 etc. as well as special flight operations like NPA's.

Regards,

Rolf

I have two workarounds you could try to help bypass this problem.

1) Don't use the checklists. I personally have found them annoying for multiple reasons, and have not even touched them for months, neither on the old A320/321 nor the newer products.

2) If you must use checklists, consider purchasing FS2Crew Airbus Edition.

I dont think that this is a solution ^^ I like the checklists.

Is there a chance for a fix to this? It happens on every flight when I have used the speedbrakes... in final it is not so fun when I have to skip things on the mcdu.

At the moment I can too easily arm the speedbrakes per drag and drop of the lever... could it be better if arming it becomes just right click?

That's awesome news, thanks Rolf. I haven't ALWAYS encountered it, but I still get it occasionally. Great news that it's being fixed. You Aerosoft guys ROCK. :cool3_s:

Archived