Flightplans

TheKordulka

Hello!

I'm lookin' for sofware to flight plan create (and export to different formats). I can't take decision what I have to choose FS commander or PFPX.I don't need so many functions but flight plan creator, fuel planner and export to PMDX, IFly are necessary. What is the best for Me? Any advises and opinion will be welcom.

reg

Jarek

• Deputy Sheriffs

PFPX is the overall complete solution and very similar to what a dispatcher has to do, so it is of course quite complex. FSCommander is easy to use, but sticks strictly to setup a flightplan. No fuelcalculation or other stuff, but my personal favourite. As there is a trialversion available, just give it a try.

I would suggest Aivlasoft Electronic Flight Bag or EFB. Great for flightplanning, export also for the Aerosoft Airbus. All maps are in for approaches, departures enroute. Keep it on a second monitor and see your progress. You can get METAR data of de departure or destination airport. I can't do without.

Hmm, never heard of EFB before and usually that's not a good thing. However, I've got some quite good experience with Aerosoft PFPX. It's easy to work with and does what it's supposed to do.

Archived