AES Actions

FreeAgent

Reference: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86125-further-integration-of-aes-functions/

If the checklist is activated with the copilot when I arrive at the gate the beacon is turned off and the doors are opened right after the engines are shut off. If you can time the AES pushback, can you also time or just disable the auto opening of the doors and turning off the beacon?

I would prefer you turn off the auto door opening and beacon turn off because depending on if I am using GSX or AES the timings can be different.

Sorry I do not get your point. Looking into the documentation only the BEACON LIGHT is turned off by the copilot. The doors have to be manually opened (please see 5.25 # 328 of the Vol6 StepbyStep guide). I believe we will not change this because until now you are the only one asking for such a change and not everybody is using GSX or AES.......

Regards,

Rolf

I will take another flight. To avoid this problem after discovering it I have been disabling the checklist after the after landing checklist has been completed so maybe its been resolve or I did something wrong. I will check.

I did read elsewhere where users advised that the beacon light on/off was not being recorded. I use FlightKeeper and always get the error that my beacon was NOT on when starting engines. So since the status of the beacon light is not being recorded, when I get to the gate and the engines are turned off, FlightKeeper ends my flight before the beacons are actually turned off. And as I said, the doors open.

I will fly again soon and confirm, I will make a video of my findings.

Thanks...

And BTW this is a great plane as so many others have commented.

I took another flight to LFPO and let the checklist run its course. The problem is that the beacon switch is not acknowledged in FKeeper and other other programs as was pointed out in another post. I experienced my specific issue before the latest update and on CFM planes. Today I flew an IAE shouldn't make a difference but I will see.

Thanks for your input.

Sorry, but if FKeeper does not acknowledge certain seetings made in the A318/319 then you should contact them........ because they should "update" their program accordingly.......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived