Airbus A318/319 SERVICE PACK 1 (Virus Issue)

danny124

Hi Aerosoft,

first i like to say, you have done an exceptional job with the airbus of late. GET UP THE FANTASTIC WORK.

I just have one issue with the service pack 1. I have followed the instructions by Mathijs Kok:

'Here is how we advice you install/update the Airbus (or any of our products btw). Doing it this way will avoid some common issues.

• De-install the existing version using the standard Windows option first
  • Reboot your machine
  • De-activate your virus scanner (believe me, it’s important)
  • Install Airbus A318/A319 V1.10
  • Re-activate your virus scanner
  • Reboot your system
  • Defragment your disk (NOT if you installed on a SSD)
  • Start the sim and calibrate your controls

I have done everything to that list and still by McAfee software when switched back on, still finds a trojan virus within Airbus A318/319 files. It seems to quarantine the Airbus A318/9 configuration program.

Is there something you guys can to to eliminate this problem.

Thanks

Kind regards

Daniel

McAfee should have the file in quarantine if you have that option set; if so it can be recovered and excluded at the same time. If not then you must re-install. I think Tom's suggestion is best...

DJ

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's the same. youn can either uninstall it via the uninstall link in the Airbus program group or via the windows control panel, which does nothing else then running this installer. ;)

Archived