retard callout

lodestar

Not a big deal, but retard callouts should happen only when thrust levers are not placed on idle at 20ft.

With Aerosoft A318/319 they can be heard every time at landing, regardless of thrust levers position.

Could you include a fix for this in some future hotfixes / SP please?

Frank - yes, i even tried to set throttle to idle at 50ft, and call outs are still there at 20 - 10ft.

Brigadier - maybe i read the wrong FCOM. I've been once in a FFS A320, but i can't remember anything about callouts, i was to concentrated on other things during my landings :)

Thanks for your answers

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just did 4 legs in RL and we had the TL in idle around 40 feet and the callout came nevertheless like --- also said.

So everything correct like RL EIS1 and EIS2 planes.

update on this / problem solved: The problem was my saitek throttle, it has some spikes on left thrust lever, so left engine was never on idle actually on touchdown. This is why i hear too many retard callouts after landing - until i apply reverse thrust :)

Everything is ok now

Archived