Fuel load to max (19.15) never completes

S_D

Hi there,

I've just installed SP1, and I'm still getting this issue that I had in previous versions. P3Dv2. A319 IAE.

Steps to recreate: P3Dv2. A319 IAE.

1. Start cold and dark. Open cargo and front left doors

2. Go to Load and Fuel

3. Select 124 PAX. Start loading pax

4. Select 19.15 Fuel. Start loading fuel

5. Select 6.74 cargo. Start loading cargo (Interestingly, you 'should' be able to get 6.75 cargo in, but that takes the TOW to 75.50 which is the max and shows in red. I would've thought it would go red only if it goes over 75.50, eg 75.51 - so this is why I select 6.74 to take TOW to 75.49)

The cargo will load and complete.

The PAX will board and complete.

The fuel will load, but only reach 19.11 and sit there. It won't go beyond it, and the load button continues to flash. Then if you select 'Load instant' it counts up to 19.16 and fuel on the shift-z menu goes to 100%.

Not an enormous bug, but it does it every time. See the attachment for load after pressing 'load instant'

Thanks!

post-98458-0-14951100-1413492473_thumb.p

That was EGKK to EGLL! Haha!

But I often to it to load it up rather than actually work things out with the fuel planner properly. Lazy I know, but it feels more challenging to fly a heavy plan around. :)

Thanks for looking into it!

Simon

Hi,

thanks for the detailed report. But the problem we have with this function is that we also have to use basic FSX programming and this is based on lbs. So it means we have to convert first from kg to lbs and then back again to kg. Because of those high figures you are using there are rounding differences which we cannot solve......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived