Saving

scotgr

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I understood that the flight plan would be saved in the fms when saving fsx, however the couple of tests I carried out this does not happen. I have had no time to fly yet olny had time for ground tests. Is there something specific I need to do in order for the flight plan to be saved?

Thanks Scotgr

In the current A320/321 version you need to save the flight in FSX as well as in the right MCDU - ACFT STATES - USER STATE and the same you have to when loading a flight: FSX as well as LOAD USER STATE.....

Regards,

Rolf

If you save multiple flights, and want to retrieve an older flight, you would have to archive and restore the *.fms files separately. That makes it three steps for saving and loading respectively, in case you want to use more than just the latest flight:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/71455-which-files-needed-for-saving-different-fmgs-states/

Archived