!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyvik

FS Dream sceneries and A319 = frame killer

I confront a major problem when trying to depart or arrive with A318/9 from/to an FS-Dream scenery (JFK v2 /ORDv2 etc) frames round 2,5-3.00 When change to A320 Xtended back to 25-29 (locked 30). I have se all updates both for FS Dream updater/downloader manager and A319 hotfixes. I don't have any other issues with other manufacturer's sceneries. Anybody else has the same problem?

Were you using a weather engine and which one is yours?

Active Sky Next

I feel your pain spyvik. That's why I've let go of FSDreamteam's sceneries. I don't like their interface and prefer a more traditional way of installing scenery. I have always had issues with their sceneries.

They work fine on my system, it's AI that tank my frames more than anything.. The FSDT airports work superbly.

Add this to your fsx.cfg, it will remove the vehicles that drive around the airport but you get a performance increase in return. I haven't been to JFK v2 with the A319 yet, but DFW is harsh, and LAX/IAH is alright.

[FSDREAMTEAM]
GroundTraffic=0