Freight Dogs help please

dxbandit

hi, just wondering about Freight Dogs & FScargo some of the destinations i have no idea where they are, like eagle lake and Mistys Seaplane Place where are these places does anyone have a better map then the one thats in the manual?

also i have noticed that shortys farm is not located in the place it shows on my map from the manual, the map shows shortys due south of entrance island, when infact its west of entrance point? is my shortys in the wrong place or is this map wrong?

take a look at the sceenshot i am trying to do the FScargo route from entrance to shortys, then to pawg , the red arrow is where shortys really is and the blue shows where the manuals maps says it is

66c58b891991a9c9d43d5f7cd5394506.th.jpg

hi, just wondering about Freight Dogs & FScargo some of the destinations i have no idea where they are, like eagle lake and Mistys Seaplane Place where are these places does anyone have a better map then the one thats in the manual?

also i have noticed that shortys farm is not located in the place it shows on my map from the manual, the map shows shortys due south of entrance island, when infact its west of entrance point? is my shortys in the wrong place or is this map wrong?

take a look at the sceenshot i am trying to do the FScargo route from entrance to shortys, then to pawg , the red arrow is where shortys really is and the blue shows where the manuals maps says it is

66c58b891991a9c9d43d5f7cd5394506.th.jpg

I notice you're using FSNav.

have you re-run the FSNavDBC.exe database compiler recently - or since you installed the sceneries?

You shoudl!

I notice you're using FSNav.

have you re-run the FSNavDBC.exe database compiler recently - or since you installed the sceneries?

You shoudl!

ahh yes i shall try that , forgot all about that lol, i will try that but still that doesnt justify where shortys acually is in comparison to the manuals map,

however maybe when i run the data base again may fix my first problem, hopefully, btw way I love FD's its great, wish i could see the freight in the plane tho, would add alot to the realism. Also is there a way i can print a report of my assignment?