Help with A320/21 landings, no autobrakes/no spoilers

Eduard Gasull

Hi i need help form Airbus X pilots or real airbus pilots, why i always landing i have no autobrakes, and no spoilers? its really strange, I really do all procedures at landing, decent to the runway then put the trottles in Iddel and the tocuh down really smooth but, no autobrakes and no spoilers. Its really strange because i have correct select my autobrakes config and arm the spoilers!

what im doing worng?

thank so much guys

haha yes its =) ! of course i arm spoiler and active auto brakes before landing, but later doesn't work, i have to set spoilers manually and brake manually, its not bad because i learn how to stop a plane manually, but i don't know why is not work, before touch down i have touch down i have to put the autothrottle unactivated or the throttle in idle position right? because on Boing 737 if i disconnect the auto throttle the auto brakes won´t work, i don't know if airbus word the same!

Hi Eduard,

First off, are you using the A320/321 or A318/319 product? Are you current on all the updates and hotfixes? And lastly, if you follow the step-by-step tutorial all the way through, does it work then?

System specs and screenshots of the steps you are taking are always very helpful as well!

Hi kyle, i am an a320/321 extended user, i have the version 1,16 but not with all hot fixes i think i didn't install any, i don't know where to get them!. I have never tried to follow the step by step but i will to see what i doing wrong.

thanks!

Archived