init page and SD--> ISA table error

sdlc

Hello,

In the SD display, the ISA deviation is always +10 with a true gap of -1 or -2 °c (FL350 with -55° of sat).

Maybe the table used is wrong because you have the same error when you set the cruise level in the MCDU. If you set FL350 without temp, the MCDU set temp to -61° (ISA-6).

Regards

Hello,

In the SD display, the ISA deviation is always +10 with a true gap of -1 or -2 °c (FL350 with -55° of sat).

Maybe the table used is wrong because you have the same error when you set the cruise level in the MCDU. If you set FL350 without temp, the MCDU set temp to -61° (ISA-6).

Regards

I see the same thing, ISA deviation on the SD does always +10 C regardless of the actual outside temperature. This isn't an incorrect calculation, it doesn't seem to be being calculated at all. So I don't think this is related to the problem you see on the MCDU INIT page. In fact on my A319 the page shows the ISA temperature for cruise FL correctly. If I enter FL350 it shows -55 C.

Archived