Very Poor Frame's

ryreaves

Hi all,

I am averaging 3FPS when in glareshield/Main Panel mode. My specs are as follows: Windows 7 64 Bit Intel I7 Quad Core 2.9GHZ 4GB Ram and Radeon 5750 graphics. I already did reinstall the aircraft and that did not fix the problem. I was also trying to see if that would fix another problem I had with the aircraft,which was that it was 'breaking apart' and the graphics on FSX basically broke. I thought that something was completely wrong with FSX after trying to tweak the CFG via FSX booster 2013,but it turns out so far this airplane is the culprit. I did add the memory fix and hopefully that problem is fixed now. As for this low frame problem I am not sure what I should be doing. I run all PMDG aircraft fine along with other aircraft such as the Majestic Q400 and have no frame issues. I do run UT2 and Active Sky next and I use FSX booster 2013. However I have shut traffic off to see if that could affect it and my frames are still terrible. Do you have any suggestions?

You should post these details in the thread above where Aerosoft want them so they can try to figure out if there is some common denominator to this problem.

Archived