Resetting download links

RayMor

I'm sure this is an old story, but I had a hard drive crash and bought a new comp (for fsX). I lost most of my downloads, but still have the confirmation e-mails. I really miss my Aerosoft addons, so how do I go about getting them back? :(

Ray

i have a new computer and want to transfer lukla over to it but the installation keeps telling me i have to be online, my new computer is fs specific and will never be online, how do i get lukla working on the new computer ???

boleropilot

Hello boleropilot,

Write to me at info@aerosoft-shop.com with the details below and ask for a Checkfile and I'll send you a file to help you install Lukla onto your non-internet machine. Please do not leave this information here though.

1: You logging In e-mail address for the shop of purchase.

2: The Product Name.

3: Registration Key for the product.

Hello RayMor,

Please make sure that you are using the correct e-mail address during the validation, also does this error occur for all the installers, try to have the shop send you a new password from the logging in page and use that.

ok well, I had the download shop send me a new password, it ddn't work. I reset the password myself from the account page and still no luck. This is the same for all the installers. I get a "worng password" error message.

Hello Ray,

Can you e-mail me at info@aerosoft-shop.com regarding this post and send me the following information in the e-mail.

1: The e-mail address you are using to validate the product.

2: The Password you are using to validate the product.