Atc chatter on headphones

mas618

This is no bug or anything, but just looking for a suggestion : is there a way to have the built-in ATC chatter come out via my headphones? I tried playing around with the p3d sound settings, but that gave me no results...

Mas

The best way I know is to switch off the default ATC and sign up to VATSIM using the vPilot communications package. vPilot allows you to select your 'real life' communications to your headset mic and headphones. There's a whole new world out there!

He he - thx! I'm already there - in fact, that sounded like my sales speech I pitch to all non onliners ;-) I use live atc. net or the build in atc chatter when flying in unicom areas, as I really miss the immersion that live controllers give me..

Did you switch ATC to ON in the MCDU2 OPTIONS / SOUND menu? Please have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep guide (chapter 4.6.1. If this is the case e. g. the function is set to ON (and the volume is set to at least 90%) then there is a problem with your sound settings. Do you hear the ATC chatter via your normal loudspeakers e. g. is it just a problem of the headphones? Sorry but in this respect I have no idea to help you?

Regards,

Rolf

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood. The ATC is working just fine. I would was simply wondering if there was a way to have the ATC chatter directed to my headphones, while everything else was via my speakers...

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood. The ATC is working just fine. I would was simply wondering if there was a way to have the ATC chatter directed to my headphones, while everything else was via my speakers...

Sorry, but there is no way.........

Archived