Lisbon any one?!?!?!?

micas1uk

Hi, a few months ago I read in this forum that Lisbon airport (LPPT) was being developed by Michael Kopatz , my question is! With the FS X Comming soon his he still going ahead with that project or has he got a new project in mind and scrapp lisbon out of his sight???? I loved his airports, if anyone has got any information how's the outcome of the scenery so far PLEASE let me know, Im desperate to get my hands on a High Quality Aerosoft Lisbon Airport ... Release date or some shots if avaiable... please, please, please, please

• Aerosoft
Hi, a few months ago I read in this forum that Lisbon airport (LPPT) was being developed by Michael Kopatz , my question is! With the FS X Comming soon his he still going ahead with that project or has he got a new project in mind and scrapp lisbon out of his sight???? I loved his airports, if anyone has got any information how's the outcome of the scenery so far PLEASE let me know, Im desperate to get my hands on a High Quality Aerosoft Lisbon Airport ... Release date or some shots if avaiable... please, please, please, please

Shots will be shown at the show near Lisbon in a few weeks! After that we'll show that we;ll show them here as well.

I'll be going down to cascais as well, hope to c the scenery down there then... Hope that LPPT will have a Mega Airport factor on it, traffic in and outside the airport with dynamic gates and all tha a mega airport could have, even thou lisbon is not classed as one!!!!

Thanks for the reply anyway mat

c u in lisbon