Third voice with french voice set

chipster19

Hello,

i have a very little problem.

With french voice set after take off, a third voice is present, and says "and flaps zero", it's not the voice of the french pilot.

In configurator i have unselect et select french voice, same issue. and reinstall of the airbus don't change the problem.

You have an idea on what i must check ?

Thanks

nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

I have no idea. I just checked the calls and they are OK. So the only reason I can assume is that something is wrong with your installation. If there are no other problems please use the attached file and copy it into your FSX folder \SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Sound_ASC\French_PF and then use the configurator again: Setting the voice pack first to STANDARD and then to FRENCH again. This should solve the problem.

Regards,

Rolf

ASC_PF_FlapsUp.wav

The same thing happens with the English PF when he calls for Flaps up/zero.The problem remains after the hotfix amended call flaps zero. I think the voice is a German voice,the same voice used in the standard.

Not a big deal really but obviously something is not right.

Some of the commands have to be updated by the "Voice actors". As soon as all voices are new recorded, Rolf will release the new files. Then you won't have any Voice/Country differences. So please stay tuned :)

The same thing happens with the English PF when he calls for Flaps up/zero.The problem remains after the hotfix amended call flaps zero. I think the voice is a German voice,the same voice used in the standard.

Not a big deal really but obviously something is not right.

I could not find any mixed up calls. The changed call was the Standard call for FLAPS ZERO so it belonged into the main ASC-folder. But If you previously used the configurator selecting another call set those calls were copied to the standard folder and now the specific call was overwritten. To correct this I suggest you do the following:

• Copy the call ASC_PF_FlapsUp.wav from the ASC main folder to the ASC Standard PF Folder
  • Then use the configurator and select as PF Standard
  • Then select the PF English

This should solve the problem. Otherwise wait until the next SP which will contain all complete voice calls again and also should solve this problem.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived