October Screenshot Competition

This months theme is "Morning flights"

Have you ever though "wow, this is why it was worth getting up so early"?

Show us why you thought so!

Here's one from me over Munich flying Frankfurt Budapest showing you how this theme came to my mind ;)

post-29921-0-52607000-1412922283_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hmmm but somehow IMHO the lights do not fit at all looking at the shadows: Looking at the aircraft and the shadow of the wings on the fuselage, the light seems to come from in front of the aircraft and below, but then there can't be light on the backside of the mountain. ???

well I don´t remember all the details, but as far as I remember I turned a bit at the same time as I tiltet the angle a bit of the camera as we are not level even it looks so by the terrain. but in a turn the shadow could hit as it does at the tail, But we beter tell the developers of the game if the shadows are incorrect. As why should I edit it ? all you se is what that game have to offer. and no the shadows are not perfect at all stages (visualy problems)

Boeing 757 Taking off at KPHX

Addons used:

Prepar3D v2.4

Flightbeam KPHX

Real Environment Xtreme: REX 4 Texture Direct

Hi-Fi: Active Sky Next

QualityWings: 757

211v5ms.jpg

Archived