Saved schedules not working

Hi all

I've just updatede to 1.16 and I cannot import none of my schedules saved with 1.15 (they just appear blank). I would apretiate any help on this matter becouse there're many hours spent writing those schedules files.

Thanks in advance

Paco

Me too... no schedules after 1.16 update... gone, tried to import from 1.15 backup but still nothing? Uninstalled PFPX then reinstalled PFPX tried to import again... still nothing. Why?

Jeff

I haven't imported any schedules, but did have couple days worth of flown flight in the schedule.

All rows are blank. They do however have the date headers and the "three little icons". Other than that, no text visible about airports, flight numbers, flight times etc.

Hi

I'm not an informatic expert, but it must be something about graphic card or something like that. I´m unable to print to pdf winds maps (they appear in black when I print the OFP), in the world map, when I hover over some airport, fix or vor, I only can see the information displayed the first time I hover, in the following times the info square appears for a tenth of a sec an goes off. If I minimize the PFPX window I can see the portion of the info square that lies out of the PFPX window. This issue began with 1.14. Postede several topics with no fortune at all, and still using this great tool (in a 80%), it's a pity :( .

Windows XP Profesional x64 edition

Service Pack 2

AMD Athlon II X4 640

3.01 GHz, 4.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Let's see!

Hopefully

Paco

Windows XP Profesional x64 edition

Service Pack 2

AMD Athlon II X4 640

3.01 GHz, 4.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

I have the same graphic issues over the screen and after printing in pdf or using a printer but I use Win 7 64bit Home Premium (with a Matrox P650 64MB AGP graphic card)

Then I noted that after a couple of days (but it is random) the scheduled flights disappear both if they are passed or future planned flights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Regarding the other problems with v1.17 I'm about to return on the stable v1.15, taking into account that all the changes are mostly to do with autorouting and not with flight calculation algorythms.

Thanks to Jon Rotaetxe at Aerosoft, I've finaly get my winds maps printed avoiding that black sceeens. It was a problem with Open GL, downloaded drivers and arranged. No changes with schedules tab. Will see 1,177 [emoji3]

There seems to be indeed an issue with PFPX 1.16/1.17 and Windows XP in combination with certain graphic cards.

Fixed with hotfix 1.17.7

Hi FlightSimSoft, are there any fix for a problem of mine, I think I'm the only one with the problem but can you help me? I have rows of orange dots in between white ones. But I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas to fix this? Schedules are imported. And I know that the orange lines have 6 hours before it turns read and flight is "invalid".

post-102123-0-50224900-1420616770_thumb.
Regards,
Firdaus

• 3 weeks later...

Archived