SDK Vars for FCU Managed Dot

Scotflieger

I am working on an update of the LINDA module for the A318/319 and am looking for a Lvar for aircraft track for replicating the TRK/FPA display on the VRInsight Combo Airbus panel. There is the AB_AP_HDG_select and WindDriftVal but no corresponding TRK Lvar. Can anyone assist?

I am working on an update of the LINDA module for the A318/319 and am looking for a Lvar for aircraft track for replicating the TRK/FPA display on the VRInsight Combo Airbus panel. There is the AB_AP_HDG_select and WindDriftVal but no corresponding TRK Lvar. Can anyone assist?

Hi,

can you be more specific in your request? LVar for the FPA/TRK button or?

Hi Joshua

Choobe suggested you could help with a related problem. I have working on updating the LINDA module for A318/A319 to work with the VRInsight Airbus FCU panel. Do you have documented the logic for the display of the SPD/HDG/ALT/VVS managed and set modes. I have wasted days trying to identify all the cases and conditions for display these values and, specifically, the mode Dots to match those used in the A318/A319 simulation.

PM if necessary. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I will state all the vars here and pin this for the benefit of everyone.

MANAGED DOT

SPEED

AB_AP_SPDmode_set = 1

HDG

AB_AP_HDGmode_setDisp = 1

ALT

AP_AP_ALT_Mode = 1

DASHED

LOGIC: IF CONDITIONS ARE MET - DASHED, ELSE NOT.

SPEED

AB_AP_SPDmode_set >= 0 AND FCU_Managed_SPDdisp_override = 0

HDG
AB_AP_HDGmode_setDisp >= 0 AND FCU_Managed_HDGdisp_override = 0

VS

AB_AP_KNOBALT = 0 AND FCU_Managed_VSdisp_override = 0

Hi Joshua

My sincere thanks for this valuable information. After a couple of weeks struggling to find the correct lvars, it was the non-standard ones (like AP_AP_ALT_Mode) that defeated me. Thank you again.

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived