Configurator - Voice Packs - US PM - FLAPS 0 Speech

Christopher Barbas

Configurator - Voice Packs - US PM - FLAPS 0 Speech

Hi

I am using the US voice pack but the voice at "FLAPS 0" is from the default

"D:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Sound_ASC\Standard_PF" voice package

and not from the "D:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Sound_ASC\US_PF" voice package.

I think for 1 or 2 times I heard both off them speaking, the "Standard" then then the "US" too!

Can you please check, thanks.

I think it has something to do with the calls added in HOTFIX 1. Please use the configurator and set the voice packs back to STANDARD..(for PF and PM).. Then select the US voice packs again and the problem should be solved....

Regards,

Rolf

Christopher,

aren't you mixing up different things? This thread youn opened in connection with a FLAPS call and now you are talking about checklist problems! So if I should look into the Checklist problem I need some answers:

• Which pushback procedure you are usin:g AES or the built-in A318/319 procedure? In case of AES did you disable the built-in procedure?
  • Exactly at which item of the checklist (I need the number) - please see Vol6 StepbyStep - the checklist stopps?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi

Why I am mixing things, I have just report what was happened with my last flight and why I couldn't check the solution you gave me.

The problem with the checklist was first occur yesterday I didn't have it before.

I have also "install" the last FIX, I hope I'll do a flight later today.

Archived