pfpx 1.16 print plan

Hey Guys,

I noticed the same. However, all of the information on the Flight Details page can also be found on the Flight Plan page. It's just laid out in a different format.

Appreciate the input, mtbparker.

Now I'm not sure we're talking about the same page (read: missing element in 1.16). I agree that I can get the information I need from the actual OFP (depending on the format I've picked), mainly by scrolling to the section with the weights and the one with the fuel. So that's the workaround. I confirm the existence. :mellow:

Still, the single page listing the fuel load and weights, independently of the later OFP format, is gone with 1.16. It was the second page right after the cover and one could pick this lets call it summary from the print dialogue.

If that change happened intentionally, a short explanation is welcome. I shall then place a wish to have it back. ^_^ If it happened accidentally, the user reports might confirm that 1.16.1 is welcome too.

One more question that I have tried to find info about: can I save the flightplan in .PFD format? If so..how?
Just been able to save in text format!

CoolP,

Yes. We're talking about the same page. And agree that that page offered a nice concise summary. I just wanted to point out that we can still get at the information in a reasonably easy way.

Cheers,

Tom

The details page was removed intentionally as it doesn´t contain any vital information. All of these data are given on the operational flight plan (OFP).

PDF format will (probably next release) be available very soon.

Brgds, Judith

Thanks, Tom. Understood your point.

I guess I just leave the wish to re-enable the details page here. I found it useful, it was around until 1.16 and I don't see how leaving the option enabled hurts the experience. If one did not want to use it, the checkmark would be left unticked. Same as on the cover page btw, which is optional too.

I also suggest to write a short changelog and explain new/removed features for the sake of avoiding support threads. :)

Edited. Now I'm running the risk of hijacking a thread. I shall open a new one soon.

Thanks, Tom. Understood your point.

I guess I just leave the wish to re-enable the details page here. I found it useful, it was around until 1.16 and I don't see how leaving the option enabled hurts the experience. If one did not want to use it, the checkmark would be left unticked. Same as on the cover page btw, which is optional too.

I also suggest to write a short changelog and explain new/removed features for the sake of avoiding support threads. :)

Agree to all,CollP.

I quit printing the cover sheet and the details page several months ago. They are not necessary and someone has to do something to save the trees.

Michael Cubine

I quit printing the cover sheet and the details page several months ago. They are not necessary and someone has to do something to save the trees.

Michael Cubine

Totally agree :) , not printing to paper at all, PDF pilot release!

I also find the Details page useful and would lie to see it retained.

Like others I never print to paper, but rather to a PDF file on my monitor.

So I support retaining this page.

Bill Clark

Archived