FYI: Nice Froogle A319 Video

• Deputy Sheriffs

Foogle just published a new fully loaded video (series) with the A319.

Part 1

Edit: 09.10.14

Part 2

Edit: 14.10.14

Part 3

• Aerosoft

As always very very impressive. I added these comments:

Very well done video (as always!). How you manage to juggle all those add-ons withough breaking FSX is amazing.
Allow me a few comments.
You mention correctly the names is a bit confusions. But that comes from the fact this is in fact the third generation. It started with Airbus X, then Airbus Extended that both featured the A320/A321. As we expanded the project to cover more Airbusses we had to find a new name and decided to keep it simple. Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319.
The reason we had to pick a new folder structure is because we are going to use it for all our Airbus products, so the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319, Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 and Aerosoft Airbus A330. Using the old folder for the Airbus X Extended would be more confusing in the long run. PFPX etc will soon be updated to the new structure.
I do disagree with your comment on the weather radar. If there is rain in a cloud, our system detects it. So if ASN put a cloud with rain in the sim it will be shown. We read the actual weather in the sim, it is not a apoproximation. We worked for over a year on this singlw system and can honestly say it is by far the best and most versitile weather radar as it will work with any weather tool. ASN makes it work great as it inserts very detailed weather. But also with default FSX weather it will fully function. It will always show where weather in FSX is, not where a weather tool believes it should be. It also shows ground clutter etc so you can use it for navigation, you could have seen the UK coastline and the Thames estuary with it! No other weather radar can do that. Impact on fps can be hard if the system is already stressed. As we really scan the weather demands on resources are higher.
Can't wait for the next edition!

I ditched FSX today in favour of Prepar3D and I am very happy with he way the airbus flies. I had PMDG 777 but could never fly it due to OOM's all the time so no great loss. Now just Aerosoft Airbus a318/2319 / ASN / PFPX and Radar Contact and GAIT AI is all I need. Can't wait for the A321!

Archived