Flight attendant calls seat belts off below 1500ft after departure

Rictus

When using the the full checklist options, flight attendant sounds on, etc, the flight attendant announces that it is now safe to take off seatbelts shortly after takeoff. I'm still flying runway heading and no more than 1500ft off the ground. This has happened more than once now and out of more than one airport.

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

the announcement plays as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off. Please search the forum for this matter and you will find many discussions on this.

You certainly prove that...! The support around here is fabulous.

I have worked in IT Support for the majority of my career, and if there's one thing I've learned, the 'support', and the way you provide it is just as important as the 'IT'. :)

• Aerosoft

You certainly prove that...! The support around here is fabulous.

I have worked in IT Support for the majority of my career, and if there's one thing I've learned, the 'support', and the way you provide it is just as important as the 'IT'. :)

Amen. We have seen over and over again that customers are willing to work with us to solve problems as long as we are open and honest. Even if the message is not always nice.

Interestingly I flew the LOWI-LFMN flight this evening and on departure from 08 at LOWI, I got the 'seatbelts off' call at about 1400ft Radio Alt. Likewise on final for 07L at LFMN I got the call for 'fasten seatbelts' just passing beloe 1500' Radio Alt :)

Archived