Problems With Navdata Pro and Airbus X extended; FSC9 and Ilfy 737

Eduard Gasull

Hi i bougth at least the Amazing Airbus x Extended, and its amazing I think i will buy the baby bus very soon. But i have my first problem. And its when i load my flight plan forme the company route, my sids and stars disappear. Its really estrange because in the corute editor i can see my sids and stars and transitions, but later the mcdu simply doesn't load it.

I thougt it was because the airac which is the default airac that comes with the airplane so i decid to updated. Is not the last update but is one airac that i bought in may of this year. And when i select Airbus X extended in navdatapro an click update, gives me an error and i can't install the new airac. The same with Fligth sim commander 9 and my 737 IFLY, those are my 3 add ons that my Navdatapro can't update an i don't know why. I have change the paths, but didn´t work.

thanks so much guys

post-85299-0-77970500-1412533755_thumb.j

post-85299-0-36536300-1412533772_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you download an AIRAC it is stored in the folder:

...\Aerosoft\NavDataPro\downloads

If this folder is empty for whatever reason then you have bad luck. as It might have been deleted manually. And older AIRACs then the actual are no longer downloadable.

Archived