For TOPCAT users

iRay

HI there,

For the people, who uses PFPX with a send to TOPCAT, i have made an airxraft.cfg file for the A318/A319, which is usable to set the Aerosoft X- Fuelplanner.

The ZFW is spot on, as for the Stab Trim... however i'm still looking to dissolve the difference between the Taxi Weight, TOW and LDW, there is a difference, however i'm using to to plan the Fuel-planner after setting my plan in PFPX

Sadly there is no type of .acft file for the A318 or A319, so you still have to choose A-320-214 for the type.

I hope its useful to others as well as it is for me...

Place them into the TOPCAT > Configurations folder.

Happy landings

Best Regards,

Airbus A318-CFM AXE.txt

Airbus A319-CFM-IAE AXE.txt

negative Matty260191,

Its more as an extra add on to use for the fuel planner, its always wise to use the fuel planner afterwards, the TOPCAT files will only help for the ZFW and the Stab trim, as for the Take off and landing calculation tool inside TOPCAT, im not really sure this would give the real settings for the A318/319 as the .afct profile is still A 320-214, so i use the flex temp and V1,Vr and V2 out of the MCDU in the plane...

Best regards,

Indeed you have to make those, for the people who want to have the profiles for PFPX, just give me a shout il make a screenshot...

By the way make sure that the weight for the passengers is 84 in both sections...

Glad i could b of help AdrianoN, guess im gonna try the Vspeeds too

Best Regards,

I don't own TOPCAT but I do own PFPX. I didn't get TOPCAT because the new Airbus wouldn't be supported, at least not any time soon. Do I understand that these files will make TOPCAT fully (real fully) usable with the Airbus? Also the 318...? 100%? If so, I might buy TOPCAT after all...

Also: I read you are using the Airbus fuel planner or trying to match the TOPCAT/PFPX data with that planner. I never ever use that planner. I simply enter the pax, cargo and fuel that's on the PFPX OFP into the right MCDU manually. I wonder why you would want to use the fuel planner and go through all kinds of trouble to get TOPCAT/PFPX info into the planner while you can simply skip the planner altogether...? Or am I missing something here?

I am quite new to PFPX and as I said, I don't own TOPCAT so I hope my questions make sense. ;)

BTW iRay I don't see any screenshots...?

Ok well first of all, it will never give you 100 % reality or what so ever of course.

But the reason i am using it, is because , the PFPX OFP data, doesnt give me the Stab trim or the right MAC of ZFW, these things are visual in TOPCAT and indeed it wouldn't be necessary to use the fuel-planner, im just lazy and like to put the data straight into the MCDU..

So i hope my answer would make sense to you...

about the screenshots, funny, its there i can see it

Kind Regards,

ok for some reason is the screenshot not available to see to the people who came to this topic, funny maybe because it is in my dropbox...

Ill try to solve this out..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived