Fuel planner/Init. Loadsheet

KostasG

I have a question about the fuel planner/loader as well. Not sure if this is on topic or not.

If you look at my loadsheet, I need 27,600 lbs of fuel. According to the FMSG, I have loaded 12.54mt of fuel. However, if you look at my FOB (after loading the loadsheet), it only shows 8,000kg of fuel.

What am I doing wrong?

post-96800-0-61841100-1413250436_thumb.p

post-96800-0-53171500-1413250448_thumb.p

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have a question about the fuel planner/loader as well. Not sure if this is on topic or not.

If you look at my loadsheet, I need 27,600 lbs of fuel. According to the FMSG, I have loaded 12.54mt of fuel. However, if you look at my FOB (after loading the loadsheet), it only shows 8,000kg of fuel.

What am I doing wrong?

It was the IAE? When the enigines are running you can not load fuel. This is also mentioned in Vol. 6 of the documentation.

Rolf,

Any further advice?

Sorry no because everything seems to be OK in the folder. So now there is only one question left: Is it really the location where those files should be? So please send me the complete path on your C-drive where those folders are saved. The best would be to send a screenshot of the Windows Explorer.....

Archived