Fuel planner/Init. Loadsheet

KostasG

Hi,

I have read other threads according this issue but don't correspond to my issue. So i set pax/cargo/fuel in fuel planner generate loadsheet and then open fsx load A319 go to right mcdu, hit init loadsheet and it turns red instead of green and pax, cargo turn black as in attached pics.post-95225-0-15066800-1412429109_thumb.ppost-95225-0-42561100-1412429137_thumb.p

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking at your other problem, you whole FSX installation seems to be messed up somehow.

1. Make sure that xour Windows is up to date

2. Make sure .NET ist up to date

3. Make sure that all MS C++ libraries are installed (2005,2008 and 2010) for x86 and x64 and up to date

4. Make sure that you run FSX as Administrator (rightclick on the fsx.exe, "Run as...")

5. Uninstall the Airbus delete all remaining folders

- FSX/Aerosoft/Airbus A318_A319

- FSX/Aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback

- FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A31x (in total 4 folders)

- in your document folder: ...Aerosoft/Airbus

6. Reboot your PC, reinstall the airbus as Administrator, reboot you PC

It this doesn't help a complete new install of FSX might be necessary

But all other addons work fine i never had any problems with airbus x extended neither with pmdg aircrafts or other aerosoft products. Do you think that it could be the sim itself?

But all other addons work fine i never had any problems with airbus x extended neither with pmdg aircrafts or other aerosoft products. Do you think that that the solution is reinstaling the sim??

• Aerosoft

But all other addons work fine i never had any problems with airbus x extended neither with pmdg aircrafts or other aerosoft products. Do you think that that the solution is reinstaling the sim??

Yes, you should consider it as you has a few issues we simply can't explain.

hi Kostas,

So i set pax/cargo/fuel in fuel planner generate loadsheet and then open fsx load A319 go to right mcdu, hit init loadsheet and it turns red instead of green and pax, cargo turn black as in attached pics.

... start first the airplane ... and then press the Generate Loadsheet button to close-up the loading action

cu Juergen

I have no clue what is going on on your system. I suggest the following to "clear" all previous FuelPlanner settings:

• Delete the file "FluelPlannerSavedSettings.xml in ...\User\Your Name\Own Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner
  • Newly start the FuelPlanner and untick "Autoload with Aircraft"
  • Make your settings for the A319 flight and push "Generate Loadsheet"
  • Close the FuelPlanner
  • Start FSX and load the A319
  • Open the MCDU2 LOAD/FUEL menu and push LSK "INIT LOADSHEET"

Report back what has happened.....

Regards,

Rolf

Hi, Kostas!

I installed a clean windows 7, installed flight simulator x, set only Airbus 318/319 and are experiencing the same problem. Does not work even autoloading. Plane simply does not see the bootloader. I do not know what else to do and what system he installed. Good luck to you

Hi, Kostas!

I installed a clean windows 7, installed flight simulator x, set only Airbus 318/319 and are experiencing the same problem. Does not work even autoloading. Plane simply does not see the bootloader. I do not know what else to do and what system he installed. Good luck to you

Hi, please try the same I mentioned in post #16..... It seems that some files are missing or you have no rights to change those files.....In the FuelPlanner folder there should be two sub folders and the file I mentioned above. In the subfolder "LoadSheets" are two files one for the A318 and one for the A319. Use the fuel planner and "Create Loadsheet" then please check if the respective file has been changed.

Regards,

Rolf

Kostas,

this is the last try to find the root cause: In the FuelPlanner folder there should be two sub folders "AircraftData" and "LoadSheets". Are there two files one for the A318 and one for the A319 in your AircraftData folder?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi KostasG, try simply this way.

1 - Open Aerosoft Airbus X fuel planner.

Make sure the Auto Load is active

Make your fuel/load plan

Click "Generate Loadsheet" that's it.

Go to the FSX

2 - Go to F/O FMC, go to Door page. Open the Front and AFT doors. Passengers as well Cargo

3 - Then go to FUEL/LOAD page and press LSK6 - LOADSHEET - You will see your plan numbers loaded perfectly.

4 - You will see on the right side like Boarding, Cargo and Fuel green. Press them to fill the aircraft or press Instant if you in a rush

regards

Archived