Hi guys,

I am sure that you use it as well.
I have an issue with the Ezdok EZCA & TrackIR.

I have TrackIR 5. Software is 5.2.200 (Build 14548) and Ezdok EZCA 1.16 installed.

When I am sitting in the cockpit then I can move my head and can look around the cockpit. If I press one of the keys like for the FMC or Overhead Panel . it is not moving to this camera. It stays on the main view. Then I take off the cap so that the TrackIR is not tracking my head anymore and press then the keys then it is working and jump to the camera of the Overhead Panel or FMC.

If I put my cap on again it moves back to the main view.

Which settings I have to change ?

Thanks when you can help me.

Resolved.

7. If you have Track-IR, you should change some settings in the Track-IR software to

make it work with EZCA
7.1 Start TrackIR software and update the list of supported games: open the dropdown menu
Games update and select Update.
7.2 After successful update restart TrackIR software.
7.3 Go to the folder where the TrackIR software is installed (typically it's in Program files\NaturalPoints) and rename two files: simconnect.manifest and simconnectSP2.manifest. You can just add some symbol to the end of the name.
7.4 Start TrackIR software and uncheck Trueview checkbox on the
Profile tab.
7.5 Open Track-IR srttings in EZCA and check
Transform XYZ checkbox.

Archived