U.S. Airports 1-At KMIA helicopter falls through h/pads.

Lt.Finney

Hi SAF or Mathjiskok,

I just recently purchased your U.S. Airports 1 boxed version at a local vendor (Harvey Norman's store). I need your help in solving two issues I have with it please.

1) When at KSAN all detail goes blurry and a crash to desktop shortly aftwards (this problem was not present prior to installation and I have checked to ensure no other files related to San Diego area, none found) No added AI plans, all AI is default. All other airports in package appear ok.

2) When parked on the elevated helipads at KMIA within a few seconds the helicopter falls through and of course I get a FS crash when it hits the ground and have to start my flight all over, this was a bummer as I flew from KSFO to KSAN and lost over 3 hours of flight time. I tried it several other times with various helicopters and still get the fall through. Pad 1 or 2, both fall through.

I did look for updates for U.S. Airports 1 and none were found.

Thanks in advance and eagerly await your help.

Rob