X-plane 10 Hd mesh scenery v2 by AIPILOTX.NET

Richmix

Hello flight simmers, I need an answer to a problem I have with AIpilotx's hd mesh scenery v2 and also his xp10 trees and farms v2. The 2 files are in the Custom scenery folder but the 'tree lines and farms v2' is sitting below hd mesh scenery v2' and as this file is supposed to be above hd mesh scenery v2 in the file list I need to know how to move' trees and farms' up the file ladder. My system is running Windows 8.1 and I am not a wizard at delving into the depths of a program file system, if there is a simple fix for this I am sure someone on the forum knows the answer.

Update: Oooops! I think I know where I went wrong,just never had to rearrange files before.

Hello,

you can do it with the scenery_packs.ini .

This file is in the custom scenery folder and is the relevant and important file for X-Plane 10 to read the sceneries in the right order.

This file you can open and edit with a small editor.

Here you can arrange the sceneries with cut and paste....

Greets Heinz

Hello Richmix,

some entries are wrong.

The zzz_hd_global_scenery_v2 and the zzz_treelines... have to be at the bottom of the ini file.

Area scenery (e.g OSM) should always stand behind (below) airports.

If you additionally use photo sceneries, these entries are generally at the end of the ini file.
An mesh-files (like the zzz_hd_global_scenery_v2) must reside at the very end of the ini-file.
For example:

1. Airports

2. Regional Szeneries

3. OSM Data

4. Libraries, but the position of the libraries is not relevant.

5. Phototextures

6. Mesh Data (... HD Scenery Mesh v2 from alpilotx)...

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz, I appreciate your help and thank you, here again is a screenshot of the changed .ini file, as you advised I have moved both files to the very bottom, I hope this is in order now. Richmix

post-117007-0-38171800-1412086188_thumb.

Heinz, a big thank you from me to you for guiding me through the process, I am always a little wary about moving files around just in case they end up in the wrong place and cause more problems, thank you again. Richmix

Archived