ViMaCore.dll / wrong language version ??

ceemosp2003

Hello,

when loading fs9 i receive an error message that translates to this =>

'Incompatible aircraft or software encountered. ViMaCore.dll'

When I load the dll, fs9 shuts down gracefully - otherwise it works like a charm.

Following some threads in the forum, I assume it to be a compatibility issue between different language versions (I unfortunately have fs9 in spanish :x )

The file mentioned in the http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=6663 is no longer available.

I wonder if someone could supply me with the correct version OR knows a workaround.

Thanks in advance

Carsten

Hello Carsten,

The file we issued there was the Aerocore.dll and not the vimacore.dll

Can you try downloading the latest Vimacore from here.

If that fails then you could add the following line to the fs9.cfg

look for a section called [Oldmodules] if it does'nt exsist then add the section.

then in that section type the following line.

ViMaCore.dll=1

So it should look like below.

[Oldmodules]

ViMaCore.dll=1

Thanx Shaun,

did work with the "oldmodules" trick.

Nevertheless, I urgently need to visit an optician as it seems :shock: :lol:

While I'm at it....it seems my system runs a tad on the sluggish side with framerates. Current setup 830, 1GB, Geforce 6700XL (PCIe). I'm thinking of doubling the memory and then looking at the graphics card.

Is that the correct sequence or ......

Greetz Carsten

• Developer

Hey Carsten,

even when it works for you, please download the ViMaCore2004.dll via the link, Shaun has post. The ViMaCore.dll is a old one for FS2002 and will never work propably. You need the ViMaCore2004.DLL and remove the old on.

brgds

Oliver Pabst