Delay in control movement

Neu379

I did a search, and maybe I didnt word it correctly, but I have a question. On both the A319 and A320 packages, when putting in control surface movement, there is a noticeable delay between when I put in the movement and when the plane actually responds. It can make it a little hairy on landing. Is this intentional, or do I need to fix a setting? If this has been answered, a link to the fix would also be appreciated. I am sorry if this has been answered before.

I mean I will put in control input and there will be a noticeable delay prior to the aircraft systems responding, which also means there is a delay before aircraft response, as I said makes some precision maneuvers tricky as well as preparing to land.

I did a search, and maybe I didnt word it correctly, but I have a question. On both the A319 and A320 packages, when putting in control surface movement, there is a noticeable delay between when I put in the movement and when the plane actually responds. It can make it a little hairy on landing. Is this intentional, or do I need to fix a setting? If this has been answered, a link to the fix would also be appreciated. I am sorry if this has been answered before.

HAve same problem, i thought it was a problem of dead zone but it is not for take off it seems that all is better but for landind sometimes it is difficult to make those small correction to keep centerline making me end up always off the center line.

• 4 weeks later...

I am experiencing the same thing - I always thought it had something to do with the deadzone of my controller (Saitek X52 Pro) - but there is no dead-zone with any other aircraft (pay ware or freeware) - they feel more direct and "fast" responding.

How can I check my FSUIPC axis setting? I never used it as I have the freeware version installed.

I found a solution. I recalibrated my controller and while doing that I noticed that FSX automatically resets the "neutral/dead zone" of the controller - I removed them and now the Bus flies perfectly! :)

So make sure that the "neutral/dead zone" is set to 0 on the sliders in FSX settings -> controllers, that should do the trick

• Deputy Sheriffs

I found a solution. I recalibrated my controller and while doing that I noticed that FSX automatically resets the "neutral/dead zone" of the controller - I removed them and now the Bus flies perfectly! :)

So make sure that the "neutral/dead zone" is set to 0 on the sliders in FSX settings -> controllers, that should do the trick

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Archived