Paint-kit Problems and Issues

DetCord

Looking for a little guidance here regarding some issues I'm experiencing.

OOCAyF9.png

o05gp6C.png

Everything is aligned properly but the line on the vert stab on the starboard side is still making that abrupt turn downwards.

zyygbiX.png

The " situation " presented by DetCord is quite common with paint schemes , so a solution for his " problem " would most likely have helped others too .

Sending a PM ( with the " solution " ) and asking him to keep the answer to himself is hardly helping the community either .

John

I agree with John. I'd love to contribute repaints to the A318/A319 community but I'm simply unable due to the inadequate paintkit, and its many shortcomings. On the other hand I've created quite a few successful repaints using fantastic kits from many other developers. -_-

John, VolgaDnepr:

To clarify what has happened to Detcord:

There was disovered a very small distortion in the UV Mapping at this special place, affecting only those pixels visible in Detcords example. In the case of Detcords paint there was an adaption of the paint needed which i did for him.

In over 97% of all cases of a A319 livery, there is a solid color existing at this place. So not at all any change is needed in this case.

As we received some offensive mails telling "what a bad paintkit", "cannot work with it", "worst paintkit ever", from a small bunch of people, it was clear that such persons would use this situation again to ventilate their frustration, rooting from what source ever.

Thats why i told Detcord that the thing is handled that way in this case and he told me a big "thank you" for my personal attention to his issue!

The structure of the current paintkit is even easier than the old one of the A320/A321 which got now over 600 repaints as formerly stated and is so one of the best covered simulation aircraft of all times.

The livery list for the A318/A319 already grows every day as there are many repainters who can work very good with the provided paintkits and fastly deliver first class repaints. A big thank to them here! There will be a place for a special "thank you" to those contributors.

To the offenders i must say: Usage of the paintkit is no duty for you. You have the freedom to use it in its current appearance, ask for help when you not understand something. But constant whining about your personal dislikes not brings anyone forward.

So i must ask what is the difference between those painters and the others? Their experience, knowledge or artistical abilities? Or does a pianist who delivers a poor example of musical art can say afterwards: It is to blame fully on the instrument?!

So if the work on the kits here not is something for you, then we recommend the "fantastic kits from many other developers" to satisfy your personal needs!

Archived