No TOC and TOD on ND

KostasG

That's the problem I choose a319 in fuel planner but the result is the same I also have read the thread about it!!

About the inicial issue what do you propose I should do?

• 2 weeks later...

Problem solved, the issue was that my username had a greek letter in it. Since i changed it to english characters everything works as it sood.

Thank you all for your support.

Best regards.

Problem solved, the issue was that my username had a greek letter in it. Since i changed it to english characters everything works as it sood.

Best regards.

KostasG, thanx a lot. That solved my problem as well. I had the cyrillic username

Best regards.

Please, I have the same problem. What username do you mean? Where to change it? Thank you.

KostasG.

According your 2 picture your nav selector switch is in the wrong position to see TC or TD. It look likes the switch is in the PLAN mode i.s.o. the ARC mode.

Regards Jovabra

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived