No TOC and TOD on ND

KostasG

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with top of descent showing in the ND. As i can see it in my fmgc but not at the navigattional display.

Also neither the top of climb appears when i do a manged climb.

Any advise?

well actually

1) from cold and dark when external power on i set Adirs to nav

2) At fmgc set dep airport/arr airport, altern airpor,t flight nbr, FL and hit align irs

3) when irs is aligned i insert flight plan manually then set init page B and finally set the perf page ( vspeeds, flaps, etc)

4) As i scroll down the fplan in fmgc i see t/d but when i reach to that point i dont see it in my navigation display.

I'll take a better look at the guide but in A320/21 i followed the same steps and never had a problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys, a simple "me too.." isnt helpfull at all. Provide us with screenshots (PFD, ND, left MCDU, FCU) and a detailed description of what you have done.

Also, did you do the tutorial flight and did it work there? If not, you are doing definitely soemthing wrong/missed an important step.

Ok i tried a flight following the instructions of the guide. As you can see at attached pics FMGC recomends TOD between PEREX and MORED but in the ND there is no TOD line. Also although i did a managed climb no TOC line appeared either.

Hope this attached pics are a better help!

post-95225-0-59173100-1412016864_thumb.p

post-95225-0-95030700-1412016891_thumb.p

Guys,

Maybe you need more information to research the problem?

What information do you need?

Or maybe you can tell us the dependence between TOC and TOD marks on ND and 'pushing buttons' on MCDU? Maybe we do something wrong, or in the wrong order...

Don't keep silence, I beg :mecry_s:

Maybe the TOD don't appear, because you are still climbing (from the sc I see that you are passing FL250 for FL340). Strange, instead, that you don't have the TOC.

well even when reached Final FL and through cruise TOD never appeared. Neither did TOC during climb.

Since then i have made 2 more flights with the same result!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, did you do the tutorial flight and did it work there? If not, you are doing definitely soemthing wrong/missed an important step.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you have the same problem with the tutorial flight? Even there no T/C and T/D?

If so, something is wrong on your side, as the tutorial flight definitely works.

I followed the step by step guide but inserted dep/arr airports of my choice not the tuttorial airports. But still i can't understand what could it be that i'm doing wrong when as you can see at my post with attached pictures, that T/D appears in fmgc but not in ND.

Ok now i have re installed the airbus added hotfix 1.0c made the tutorial flight as it is described in the guide step by step letter by letter and still no T/C neither T/D. Any further advise????

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, looking at your screenshot and just to make it clear:

In Plan mode T/C is never shown (as in real life). T/D should be shown. I'll try to make a flight later and check the T/D to make sure.

Truly i can't understand why it dosen't show t/d to my nd I followed the tuttorial and in airbus x extended I never had a problem with it.

Also I discovered that when I iniciate loadsheet it turns red and fuel and pax turn black. Just reporting it if it has anything to do with the rest!!

Archived