missing reverse thrust sound

• Aerosoft

Finally had some time to look at this on on my two systems and laptop (P3d V2.4 and FSX SP2) is seems to function.

Could people who got an issue with this confirm that in the same situation (ready for take-off state -> press F2) there is no sound as heard on my vid?

In the video it seems to be there.... however still reeeeally silent in my opinion. During landing the sound of the aicraft hitting runway lights can easily make this sound barely audible or unheard at all

• Aerosoft

ahhh if FSX only has better sound options. I'll have one more look to see if we can increase the curve. Keep in mind simmers tend to use max reverse all the time while on most landings the pilot just wants to remove the thrust. Max reverse is rather hard on the engines as they tend to eat a lost of dust and grit.

But I believe I can close the issue it is not there? It's just not loud enough at max.

If we could get similar reverse thrust sounds to the previous A320/321, I'm sure all the simmers would be happy :) Hope the developers can get to the bottom of this one.

Archived