ATC Parking Code, Germany

notme

Aircraft Config ATC Parking Code for USA is USA. :roll: Please advise ATC Parking Code for Mega Airport Frankfurt, so that Frankfurt Ground will direct me to an AGNIS gate and not a Ramp parking space for my US Airways PSS Airbus 330-300. :( And while I am at it, why are there no static US aircraft at Rhein-Main, since the US also flies numerous aircraft to that airport daily :?:

Hello mbscjohnp,

You can alter the afcad should you wish to add parking specially for your aircraft. There are freeware programs available to do this and can be obtained from www.avsim.com One in particular is AFCAD by Lee Swordy.

As for statics, maybe the developers could'nt fit every airline that flies to the airport in as statics as there would be to many statics.

Shaun: How did I know that I could count on you folks to have the answer :?: Thank you so much, since we parked the real A330-300 at gate D-13 and not Ramp V113. I would have been upset having to ride to the terminal in the rain :lol:

Shaun: Just for information, when using the AFCAD tool to change Gate D13 to accept US Airways A330-300, instead of the program automatically assigning Gate V113 (which is really a "Ramp with a bus") you must save the changed .blg file to the Aerosoft Scenery File, instead of the AFCAD program's suggested "FS Addon Scenery File," as normal - FS would not accept the change at that location. I guess that is because the Aerosoft file is already an "Addon." I saved the original Aerosoft .blg file in a folder in the Aerosoft Scenery file with a ReadMe note, explaining the process (I am old and may forget what I did <grin>). Thanks for all the help. Now when I land at Frankfurt, I am directed to Gate D13 (where US Air really gets to park).