Aerosoft Airbus X A318-A319 Taxing problems

charliebravo

Hello,

I have just purchased the A318-A319 Extended package to add to my A320- A321 X package and my problem probably won't be new to you.

I did notice the requirement for a joystick with Rudder control in the system requirements and I may well have to order a joystick if I can't solve the problem of the Aircraft going around in right hand circles when power is applied.

I have tried the auto rudder option in FSX and in Airbus aircraft menus and still no joy.

I have been using the sister package A320-A321) for some time with my current hardware setup without any problems but with the A318-A319, I just cant configure things in order to control taxing movements.

I use a CH Pro Flight Yoke, CH Pro Throttles and CH Pro Rudder pedals, and what I need to know is, with this hardware, is it possible to control a taxing Aerosoft Airbus X A318- A319 aircraft while on the ground?

Apologies in advance if there is something else I have missed in the documentation that would have solved this problem myself, but I would like to be able to taxi and eventually get off the ground with this aircraft, with your kind help I hope to be able to do so.

Regards

You have to assign the "Tiller" Axis as "Throttle 3" axis. Then you are able to steer the Aircraft on the ground.

Thank you so much for your reply,

Can I ask is this something I can do within the FSX settings themselves, or do I need to do something from within FSUIPC?

If you could kindly provide a step by step instruction process in order to set this "Tiller" to "Throttle axis 3", I would be most grateful, as I am not so sure, but able to follow instructions quite well.

Apologies, if this is explained in one of the Airbus Aerosoft A318-A319 manuals.

Regards

Archived