Seat belts

matty260191

Not seen this reported but when i put the seat belt signs to auto they turn themselves off as soon as my gear comes up and when i decend through FL100 they don't turn themselves back on. In the A320 auto would keep them on until i pass FL100 on the climb and turn them on as i decend through FL100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so excuse the spelling :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is really nice to see that we have reached the point where people call out bugs by revering to a "bug/assumed truth" in another product. Please get the facts straight and back it up with RW documents and or pics/videos of an EIS2 model Airbus. I think I even read that somewhere in a pinned topic:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85533-i-think-theres-a-bug-but-the-developers-dont-believe-so/

Please do not get me wrong. We love the input of you guys concerning REAL bugs. Keep them coming so we can make this product even better.

I always set seat belts on ON instead of AUTO and turn them off at the end of climb and the start of descend (like the Stepbystep also shows). And when I think there will be a lot of turbulence they go on too. In the past I used to always set them off and on at 10.000 feet no matter what but I think IRL they are usually turned off and on 1. at the pilots discretion (if that's the right English word), 2. according to the company's rules and 2. afaik usually higher than 10.000. Having the seat belts on during a descend from FL380 may be a bit long but better safe than sorry. ;) Anyway, afaik it's at least not an automatic thing that's the same every flight, hence I keep that switch on ON instead of AUTO.

Archived