using two screens

steev

Hallo,

I `m just using two screens with FS9, also an addidional window with virtual cockpit view. Afer all FS9 becomes slowly like a dia show, no more landing possible.

I would like to know which computersystem could retieval enough performance ?

It`s curious that FS becomes so slowly the longer time it runs, perhaps it is a memory problem and 1024 MB are not enough.

Or coukd it be an advantage to run two graphic cards on the system

(on some boards possible), one for each screen ?

I am grateful if somebody could tell me more.

steev

The Dual Head 2 GO is sufficient.

Two screens from the box fo visual display plus the second board socket (all the lastest boards have two connections) for the panel.

I work with a TripleHead2Go with no significant FPS loss.

I recomend it

• Aerosoft
Hallo,

I `m just using two screens with FS9, also an addidional window with virtual cockpit view. Afer all FS9 becomes slowly like a dia show, no more landing possible.

I would like to know which computersystem could retieval enough performance ?

It`s curious that FS becomes so slowly the longer time it runs, perhaps it is a memory problem and 1024 MB are not enough.

Or coukd it be an advantage to run two graphic cards on the system

(on some boards possible), one for each screen ?

I am grateful if somebody could tell me more.

steev

For sure this is a matter of memory leakage and as FS should not have that (at least not FS9.1), it must be the graphics driver that looses the memory. Try updating that one.