Problems downloading repaints

saerb99

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues downloading the repaints in the aerosoft free downloads section for the 318/319? I click the download button on the frontier for example and it sends me to a blank page that says uh-oh something happened with an error code of 403. I notice some of them say "broken" on it but even the ones that don't say that I can't download. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone say anything on the forums?

Scott

I don't see how this is possible? It allows me to download all Aerosoft A320/321 paints with no problems.. only the A318/A319 comes up with the error on every single paint.

Scott

• Aerosoft

I don't see how this is possible? It allows me to download all Aerosoft A320/321 paints with no problems.. only the A318/A319 comes up with the error on every single paint.

There is no way for us to know why this happens on your system. We can only say it seems to work for all other people so it got to be something local on your system. If you have another browser installed try that.

I finally discovered the issue. You have to be signed in to the forums in order to download the A318/319 repaints but you do not have to be signed in to download the A320/321 repaints. Error code 403 is a restricted access code, so for some reason you have unlimited access to the A320 repaints but not the A318 repaints, keep that in mind for other people that have the same issue I suppose.

Scott

Archived