Coast Guard Flight Plan

Wayne

Maybe I've missed something, or it has been covered in another part of the forum, but how do I get the helo to follow the FS2004 flightplan? It would be great if it would follow a FSNav flight plan, but all of those buttons have been ghosted out. When I load the flightplan, it shows on the Flight Display, but I can't get it to follow the flightplan automatically.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Wayne,

Aircraft that use the default FS9 auto pilot will normally work with FSNav, any that use there own programming wont. So basically non standard auto pilots wont work.

As for following an FS2004 flight plan have you tried the tutorials.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the info. After posting this question, I did manage to locate the tutorial, and it was a big help. The biggest reason I was hoping for FSNav to work with this, is the ability to insert a hold pattern into the flight plan. But I can improvise.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Just read your post ... :oops:

If you save your plan,after that,you can "export" the plan from FSNav to 2004 ... so,you can open the plan with the "flightplanner" of FS !

and .. letting follow the plane !

Succes

Janber